Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Week 2



Our family has a soccer team. Last week was the last game. Here is part of the team. The games were very fun to watch.



My family is the best. Do you ever have a hard time getting everyone to be serious for a picture?



Ellis School will be having its 115th birthday celebration next week. These items were found in the safe at the school. The scrapbook was made in 1937. You are invited to come walk the halls on Tuesday from 6:30 - 8:00 :).

2 comments:

Alexis said...

This is a fun shot! I love the stories that things like this always hold.

Critique: This shot would have been even better if there had been more "extra" space on top of the subjects rather than below.

Alexis said...

Great work, Sue! I just wanted to leave you some comments on the team photo and the silly photo. You did a great job with both - I love the expression, emotiion, and personality that you captured!

Critique: My only real critique is to watch your backgrounds - make sure that there aren't things in the backgrounds to distract from the subject(s).