Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Assignment 1

I always get a chuckle out of kids and olives. Who hasn't put olives on their fingers and eaten them off one at a time?









At our last family get together even the big kids had to ride on the toys.




















Josie stories are plentiful at my house. I was "dog sitting" last Saturday and Josie found a used piece of gum. I tried to grab it but she held on tight - neither one of us were willing to give up the fight. Needless to say I got most of the gum except for the piece that stuck to the side of her face. Josie had to visit the groomer to get it cut out.Good thing she has a cute face.

















5 comments:

Alexis said...

I love the emotion and personality that you captured with all 3 of these images. Each of these definitely holds a great memory! The first image has great clarity - good work!

Critique: The second two images would have been better if the subject had been off-center. Photos with subjects that are off-center are often more visual interesting than images with centered subjects.

Kristin Wilkerson said...

I like your pictures. You did a good job.

Leslie said...

That Josie is always getting into trouble. Cute pictures though! Love the olives...

Annie said...

love the second picture!

Unknown said...

love the olives I have one of my niece with raspberries!